Thursday, March 19, 2009

Zarrah Marie Morden.

There is this girl, who took my attention. She is my CatechismMate. She is is pretty.
Well, at first i was too shy to approach her. Instead she approach me. haha. im so amused!.
This girl is Zarrah Marie Morden. She is so Modern! She dresses impressively. She is loud, and talkative. She seems like a great girl to hang out with, but... unfortunately, have not had a chance to hang out with her.
Zarrah's Birthday falls on 16th of November. just few days before SPM starts. Grr. how are we gonna have your party?!. haha. She is now dying of boredness in genting's. and siting in starbucks with her mum and chatting with me. Oh, Zarrah i like the way you talk. Fast and cute. HAHA.
Wait, you guys dont want to mess with her, because she has martial arts. Tae Kwan Do to be precise.

So, here Zarrah, i've put you down into words. I hope you like it. :)

Sincerely,
Macalister.

No comments:

Post a Comment