Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 In 1.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating yesterday. If i ever disappointed any of you which I don't really think so, haha. Sorry okay. Hmm. Anyway, yesterday was a dull day. it was so boring til' a cow would sleep the whole day. Yeah! it was. i argued the whole day with my parents for they not allowing me to go for the camp. eventually i manage to persuade them and they allowed me to go. so yay! haha. actually I was only allowed because my two other cousins are going, or not, Goodbye la. haha. so yeah, okay la. that part clear now. Phew. Next, Yesterday, I also did hang out with my peeps. as usual la. the same group of friends. they are just awesome. haha. kinda. HAHA. Yeah, than ate Loh Mee for dinner. damn the noodles that the stall make is just superb. I enjoy every single delicacy prepared by that chef. HAHA.

Furthermore about today. I went to school as usual. Then, i was not in class like most of the time. I had to take photographs for my club, and kelab permainan. so, yeah. lingered at the assembly area for like 1 and 1/2 hours. Then i manage to enter for maths class. Did some exercises and then viola!, it was recess. haha. After recess i did some painting for Bilik SPBT. i painted some alphabets. haha. then chilled with some people. then didn't want to enter for Civics, so skipped class again. haha. then, i only entered for chemistry extra classes. but teacher had a meeting to attend. so did i. Mrs.Ding had a meeting with us. and guess what? The prefects are in charge in the Teacher's day ceremony. So, yeah. which makes me in charge also.
After the meeting, I then walked home with azrina and izati. but half way where i had to turn left and they had to turn right. haha. then I bump into Jon. we then continued our journey for his house and my house are not a distance. so yeah. reached home and I just Slept off til 6.30pm. and as i woke up, quickily had my shower.and now I'm here. feeling so refresh! HAHA. cheers. til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment