Friday, March 20, 2009

20thMarch2009

Its the 20th of March. and i woke up early with Aaron's call. He asked me to go to B.B and chill. At first i was kinda lazy to go. But later, i thought and decided to go la. Since i know I'll be having nothing better to do. So, yeah. then i got ready. took shower. and then straight walk out for Taxi. Luckily i manage to get a taxi fast! So then, arrive BukitBintang station. I walked to Times Square to meet him. Then he came. Damn, he was with few Chinese Hot chicks. HAHA. but unfortunately they had to go off. Awww :( .

So. we then decided to go and have lunch with our mothers. They are working at the same place. So we went la and we had FREE Lunch. haha. Later, we went to Low Yat. Aaron wanted to get a PS2. So, we went to get cash from his mum. at the same time, we met Laily & her friend. (SaraSushi). We chatted for a while outside CIMB Bank. then it started to rain. They went off to Pavilion first. Then Aaron&I went to get the PS2. Then we sent the PS2 to his mum in her office. So guees how many times we berulang-alik in the office. Phew, exhausting. haha. Then, we took a stroll to Pavilion and sat at OldTown White Coffee. Then came laily&sara. They had to go off. so they just said goodbye. After our drink at OldTown. Aaron's GF called up and asked him to meet her. I was too lazy. So i said I'll go off. Then waited for my mum to finish her work. And we headed straight back home. Now I'm Here. Writing this to you. Thanks for wasting your time! haha. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment