Sunday, March 15, 2009

Introduction.


Hey to whoever is reading this!

Well, this is my first blog . And yeah, pretty awkward writing my first post. So, actually the purpose of me creating this blog of mine is to just try it out. Lets see how it goes. if I get bored with this crap. I'll be an ex-blogger. haha. so, i think for introduction lets just start with me introducing myself.
So, first of all. I'm Macalister Luke Zarsadias. Well, I'm often asked to repeat my name twice because its way to long to catch it on the first time you hear it. but if you do catch my name on the first attempt you are definitely great! haha. So, my mother said to me " Macalister " was taken from a footballers name. but most of you people know, I cant play football for nuts. Footsie probably. Haha. anyway, I was born on 3rd of February 1992. Which makes me 17 years old this year.

From my appearance you can see that I'm middle-size . which means I'm fat but not so fat. haha. I have an you can say " okay " face la. quite good looking la. Haha. From what I'm concern, i think I'm friendly. I might forget your name. but I'll still know who you are. so if you don't mind giving me few minutes to recall your name. haha. I have close friends such as you know who you are. too many to list down. So practically you can say I'm one who likes talking, alot.

You know what? People say I'm funny. but to me, my jokes are just nonsense.


This year seems to be my battle year , whereby its the year of decision. SPM la. so, yeah. I think i have to study. but I'm too lazy to study. But surely ill start pulling up my socks soon and I'm determine on that. anyway, I'm schooling in a local government school. to be precise, SMK Danau Kota. probably many of you wouldn't know where it is. but hell yeah, I'm schooling there. haha.

Hey, if you guys think you would like to know me more. here is my email address. you can add me on facebook, or myspace or whatsoever shitstuff link to that. and here it goes.

Email add :maclz_mac@hotmail.com
Myspace : www.myspace.com/macky666
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=861405295&ref=profile
( Here are the links to my profile. )

So, for the conclusion, I'm one who you should know. and yeah, do leave comments . wait, they have comments right? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment