Sunday, March 22, 2009

Exhausting Saturday.

PHEW! today was one hectic day. In the morning i went for Tuition. Kasturi! and you know that Kasturi is damn far. Pasar seni !
Then, i finished at 2.30. and by the time i reached Home, it was almost 3.30. On top of that, I directly went to my Aunt's place. Parents were gambling there. So, i just chilled with my cousins. Talked and acted crazily there. Then later, I had to rush home and change. I had an engagement party to attend. My sister's engagement la considered. Her mum was my babysitter when i was at the age of 2Days old. Haha. so, we are kinda intimate you can say.

It was an Indian engagement, thus, food served was VEGETARIAN. and it was awesome. i enjoyed the vegetarian prawns. it was good. tasted like prawns in fact. the company must be fooling those vegetarians la. pity them. HAHA. then, when i got home it was 11.00.. so, its like heaven now. Because I'm at home . and you know the ambiance at home makes you feel comfy. HAHA. and therefore, my post ends here today. Til' tomorrow. Chows.

No comments:

Post a Comment