Monday, March 16, 2009

16th March 2009.

Hey,
Today is considered the first day of mid-term holiday. and i don't feel the holiday ambiance at all. I went to school. Physics class. My form 4 Physics teacher couldn't finish our form 4 syllabus last year thus, she is finishing it this year. However, back to the point. I woke up early today. 8.00 o'clock ( so not holiday waking up time ) then, rang venod up for transport. As usual, he was sighing and hesitating to pick me up. but yet, i manage to force him to fetch me. Later, we went off to school. Then, we arrived. i was so overwhelmed to see my "old school mates" there. it's been ages since the last we met. They also wanted to come for physics class. haha. Then, waited for teacher like 1/2 an hour. In between we talked allot. So,when Pn.Uzaida arrived, we studied one chapter of form 4, Heat and Temperature. or is it Temperature and Heat? haha. to me its okay la. quite tough to cope. but still, I made an effort to cope up. When class ended. My peeps and I walked back home. we ate Ais Batu Campur (ABC) along the way. oh, it was damn good. haha. then chit-chatted and gaged all through the way. Then I finally reached home, I was extremely tired or lethargic you can say. Ate lunch. and now here writing this blog. haha. So, I think it was an okay day today. I plan to chill later with my friends. Lets see who is free. Thus, let's hope the best for today. haha. :) Cheers. Til' my next post.

Macalister.

No comments:

Post a Comment