Monday, March 23, 2009

Today Was good.

Yeah from the title you all can see today turn out to be a good day. As i went to school we had this ceremony. Welcoming our new principle. He is Tuan Haji Che Yahya Bin Haji Che Soh. Whoa. what a pure kelantanese name. haha. anyway, after everybody dispersed and marched back to their class. I met him on the way. he stop and asked me to introduce myself. And I confidently introduced myself. Haha. then he said, okay and just walked off since he knew that i was in the rush to get into my class. haha. Later, i had good news. I was chosen to participate in this upcoming camp. which is going to be held next week at Kedah, Bendang Man. haha. I so don't know what to expect. It's peringkat kebangsaan and it seems, participants from few other countries will be joining as well. so it makes it peringkat antarabangsa! haha. well yeah, looking forward to it. But I'm still pondering for my parents approval to go. GRR. i think they will allow. haha. anyway, after school ended. I walked in the hot blazing sun ARR!. its not that i don't usually walk back home. but today's Sun was massively burning. so, yeah. i became even more tanned. haha. Then, when i approach my guards house i heard a holla from the pool side. See-see it was Fikry and Mya. I didn't notice at first. but as i step my door at home, my mobile phone started ringing and fikry was calling. Answered and he told me that they are down. So thought of chilling la. And i said, Fine. I quickly took a shower and went down. Then, went down there was mya, fikry and Hajar. Fik's new chick. haha. we did a lil' bit of talking. and decided to go on the rooftop. without any reasons. HAHA. then, it was too hot up there then we decided to chill at the park. there Fik and Hajar dated on the stairs whereas me and Mya dated on the marble table. HAHA. we gagged allot. We were making fun of each and other. How fikry's laughter, how Hajar's pelat-ness. HAHA. it was hilarious. of cause the Oscar goes to Mya la. because she made everything seem so real. HAHA. dramaqueen. haha. then, after that we got tired and decided to go back. but well, i didn't. I went to my cousins house to pass them some forms. and continued talking there! haha. went to see my aunt's new dog. after that, i straight went to Abe Jumbo for dinner. Met my parents there. And finally got home. When i got home i then realize that i forgot my keys. I left it at my cousin's place. Damn! i had to go back there and take it! Phew. damn exhausting. Then i got home straight went to the toilet to leave some friends in the pool ( shit ) HAHA. and had shower. Now I'm here, writing this just for your view. HAHA. cheers. Til' tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment