Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ol' Skool


So if you're wondering what do i do on my saturday nights, well here is what i usually do. Its not a weekly routine but often done okay.

So well, usually every saturday night is known as a party night. this is because, the following day is an off day for school and also offices. Thus, making it a perfect night to drink and enjoy your night til' the next day. hehe. So, what i usually do on my saturday nights is, I go to this Bistro called Ol'Skool located in Petaling Jaya, Jalan Gasing. This is because, my brothers are the band for saturday night which I have no choice but to go there. But sometimes, I do go out elsewhere with my peers.

Talking about Ol'skool. The vibe that apppears seems to be so happening. Where, you can see people who are old, teen, and young gather together and party the night off together. It's not like a club , because it's totally diffrent from a club. Where, there are no drugs found nor thugs or things associated to it. So, we can say, It's a awesome spot to chill off your weekend. Anyway, the picture above is me rockin' the night away! haha.
Lastly, I dont know why I'm writing this shit. haha. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment