Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Influenza A ( H1N1)

Although its an outdated issue, but suddenly this anxiety just popped out from my head.

As I was reading the local news on NST online this afternoon, there was this story about a second victim to die of this virus ( Influenza A H1N1) in Malaysia. Since, I'm having a slight flu and cough and I feel a bit feverish , I am kinda worried of my condition. Should I go and check up with the doctor or should i just pray and get better on my own ? Well, I honestly think, if this flu and cough does not gets better in few more days than I'll be heading of to Mediveron ( The clinic my family go to ).

From the news I read, it was said that the man had fever and cough while he was on a holiday with his family at Langkawi .Unfortunately, he had to leave this world when he got back home. So yeah, it's sad to see someone go in such way which at times its creepy and makes me wonder of me being the victim. But I've not been to overseas lately. The last I went out from the country was in the early part of the year, around February or March where i visited to Bali with my family but at that moment none of such virus was seem to be heard about. Therefore, I don't think so la. Thus, I hope I will get better as soon as possible. I know I'm just overreacting with a normal flu and cough, but you never know . So, take precautions before it is too late! As the saying goes " Prevention is better than Cure ". Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment