Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gullible ; Fool.

As from the title above, the word " Gullible " describes the stupidity of a person.
It means some one easily cheated or some one easy to believe at something without experiencing it. Well, honestly I say, every human being are easily fooled.
So, should we believe whatever people say ? No.
This is because, believing one at prior stage might not be the best move. Thus, investigate first just to ensure the fidelity of that person.

I'm convinced that everyone of you experienced hypocrites in their life. Yes, Indeed.
I have came across. But as i sense their hypocriteness, promptly I will point out their bad habit. So, I don't quite get what I'm writing here about. haha, but hell yeah. That's true.

I'm jaded with such people in this society. So, what should we do with them ?Honestly, we can't blame some of them. Because sometimes we ourselves are hypocrites too under few circumstances . But if one often repeats it then they tend to get use of it and that is where a delinquent person is born. Therefore, please do not absorb such personality, for you are hated by the society. Sometimes they become a pest in peoples life. So, please get healed soon from this sickness for it is not graceful. HAHA.

Lastly, i end my speech of integrity here with a smile of hope and a new beginning to whoever feels an impact to this entry post!

P:S Its nothing, This topic just abruptly poped out from my head. So, i just wrote to share . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment