Friday, July 3, 2009

ComeBack from Mac.

Its been an extremely long time since the last I updated this blog of mine. To be frank, I actually forgot my username and password. That is why i was so lazy to go and search for it. However, today I decided to do so. Therefore, here you go whoever awaits for my entry post. hehe.

Today, a very saddening news was proclaim to me. My friend's father passed away. Unfortunately , I had no time to go and give her my sympathy and condolence. Well, I'll try to do so when she comes back to school. At the same time, I'm afraid it will make her upset again and I don't wish to see more sorrow. hehe. Well, back to my blog. My diagnostic exams are over and SPM is like a stones throw away. I'm shivering. hehe.

So, my diagnostic results was devastating. Seriously. I only manage to obtain one A which is for my English. Other than that just average passes which i don't find it impressive. Sadly, I failed for my Additional Mathematics and my Chemistry. Well, i suck really big time on that both subjects. It just bores me with its formula and facts. I don't quite find the use of it in everyday life. So, I'm just hoping to pass those subjects in my actual SPM. at least an C6 will do. hehe. Furthermore, i don't think i mention about my ambition right ? hehe. Well, actually I'm having few careers in my mind. Such as, Dentistry or Journalism. Well, Dentistry is my first option and if my results don't turn out so good, I'll go for Journalism then. And there is a good news to proclaim to you guys too, I was not selected for NS or also known as PLKN to the Malays or some other random non-speaking English human being in Malaysia. But wtf right, Yahoo!

Finally, I think that's all i can share with you folks. I feel like heading to Commonwealth club , but I'm still pondering on it. hehe, most probably I'll just sit back at home and relax. It's Friday night, enjoy the Friday Vibe ! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment